Blink Public Relations and Marketing is a full-service, integrated public relations and strategic communications consultancy.
See some of our work
“The thing that sets Blink apart is the time they put into really understanding your business, the individual staff, the culture your goals and aspirations, we have also introduced them to many of our customers to understand theirs”.Carwyn Williams - Consultant
- FRASERS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA “Blink developed a highly-customised public relations strategy for our project … that helped build our profile with the right audiences. “We really appreciate their responsiveness and outstanding personalised service.” Kranish Reddy - Development Manager, Frasers Property (Coast Papamoa Beach)
- JENNIAN HOMES “The Blink team were excellent in boosting our public relations activity and media exposure for our annual Jennian Homes Mother’s Day Fun Run/Walk campaign. “Blink’s efforts greatly contributed to the event’s 43% increase in growth, which was an outstanding result.” Andrew Bromell - Marketing Manager, Jennian Homes
- BETHLEHEM BIRTHING CENTRE “Working with Blink for going on three years, we have the utmost confidence in their ability to foresee our needs and to become a ‘voice’ for our business (social enterprise). I would describe Blink as a ‘friend’ to our cause while at all times maintaining the highest professionalism." Chloe Wright – CEO, Bethlehem Birthing Centre
- WRIGHT FAMILY FOUNDATION “We have found Blink to be a company that strives for excellence in outcomes, pushing the ‘brand’ further than was expected and beyond what was dreamed of. I could not recommend Blink enough.” Chloe Wright - CEO, Wright Family Foundation
- TOURISM BAY OF PLENTY “For the past year Blink managed all aspects of our social media. In that time, we experienced significant growth in numbers and engagement. We’re very appreciative of their assistance and experience. A lovely team to work with.” Kristin Dunne - CEO, Tourism Bay of Plenty